– One approach is to accept the smell — maybe it wouldn’t matter too much, and might be a good thing. Some people don’t mind the smell too much and in any case you would smell less human with skunk odor.
– Charcoal/ ash. Is masks most odors, would probably help with the skunk.
– Stinging nettle juice… It is acidic and would probably break up whatever stinks
– Some acid mixture from the ants (the large army ants), crush and smear on yourself. Then a mix of sweet gale and sweet fern wash or a “strong” brewed birch wash
– Roll in the mud, slather it all over. Probably would take a week or more to go away completely.
– Try boiled and steeped pine needles.